Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea dislocated a finger while on international duty with Spain.
The Spanish Football Association confirmed the 24-year-old will miss the Euro 2016 qualifier against Belarus in Huelva on Saturday.
He will be assessed by the Spain team doctors before a decision is made on whether to send him back to his club.
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has already been ruled out of the Group C match with a hamstring injury.
“David de Gea was forced to stop training after suffering an injury to the fifth finger of his right hand,” read statement on the national team’s website.
“Having suffered a similar situation in the past, De Gea will remain with the squad and will wait to see how he improves.”
Breaking news magazine
- LG LAUNCHES 4K OLED TV LINEUP IN THE GULF REGION, WITH AI PICTURE, SOUND AND ARABIC VOICE SUPPORT
- ABB to present sustainable solutions at Dubai EXPO 2020
- MAURITIUS WELCOMES INTERNATIONAL TRAVELLERS FOLLOWING ACCELERATION OF VACCINATION PROGRAMME
- Umbrella Beach Project to Put UAE’s Fujairah on Global Tourism Map
- ARZAN WEALTH SUCCESSFULLY SELLS AN OFFICE BUILDING IN THE NETHERLANDS
- Peru Strengthens Its Revival Through Expo 2020 Dubai
- The Coretec Group Further Expands CHS Evaluation Partnerships
- Wipro launches FieldX, after sales and service solution on ServiceNow
- Napier sets up at Dubai’s leading financial center in the Middle East with new DIFC office
- Cofense Delivers Industry’s First Cloud-Native Email Security for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace – Deployable in Less than a Minute
- Emirati upcycled furniture brand launches in the UAE
- Halliburton Awarded Production Chemicals and Associated Services Contract in Oman