Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea dislocated a finger while on international duty with Spain.
The Spanish Football Association confirmed the 24-year-old will miss the Euro 2016 qualifier against Belarus in Huelva on Saturday.
He will be assessed by the Spain team doctors before a decision is made on whether to send him back to his club.
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has already been ruled out of the Group C match with a hamstring injury.
“David de Gea was forced to stop training after suffering an injury to the fifth finger of his right hand,” read statement on the national team’s website.
“Having suffered a similar situation in the past, De Gea will remain with the squad and will wait to see how he improves.”
Breaking news magazine
- Dragos Expands in United Arab Emirates to Meet Region’s Demands for Industrial Cybersecurity; Plans Include New Office in Dubai
- Pacific Prime Dubai Awarded Aetna’s “Top Producer Individual Business” for the Second Year in a Row in 2021
- Create Better Computer Security Performance with LG’s Laptop
- Aster Guardians Global Nursing Award worth US $250,000 now open for nominations from nurses worldwide
- MEPRA Hosts Largest-Ever Awards With More Than 500 Guests And A Record 56 Categories Awarded In Its 20th Anniversary Year
- The Role of Walnuts in Healthy Aging
- Virtuzone launches AMP – the MENA region’s first e-commerce accelerator programme
- LG LAUNCHES NEW ULTRAGEAR GAMING MONITOR IN THE GULF REGION
- Milrem Robotics Led iMUGS Consortium Demonstrates Deployment of Unmanned Systems
- How Cosmetic Gynaecology is Re-Shaping Women’s Intimate Life
- LG’S ‘SPOT OF TRIUMPH’ BRINGS MORE THAN 7,000 PARTICIPANTS TO FORTNITE GAMING COMPETITION IN KSA
- Poly Reveals Top Predictions for Workplace Collaboration in 2022