Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea dislocated a finger while on international duty with Spain.
The Spanish Football Association confirmed the 24-year-old will miss the Euro 2016 qualifier against Belarus in Huelva on Saturday.
He will be assessed by the Spain team doctors before a decision is made on whether to send him back to his club.
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has already been ruled out of the Group C match with a hamstring injury.
“David de Gea was forced to stop training after suffering an injury to the fifth finger of his right hand,” read statement on the national team’s website.
“Having suffered a similar situation in the past, De Gea will remain with the squad and will wait to see how he improves.”
Breaking news magazine
- Meet Pinoy nannies in UAE graduate as new social entrepreneurs
- The Financial world of Filipino world in United Arab Emirates
- Meet 2020 Crystal Award Winner Deepika Padukone
- Are we going to see Chine India War in 2020?
- The short-haired Binibini of Philippine trending in fashion world
- The designer collectible toy from the streets, for the streets in Philippines
- Malaysian beauty queen Maureen Montagne is new Miss Eco International 2019
- Malawi Politicians Ignore COVID-19 Measures for Elections
- Kenya Researchers Explore Herbal COVID-19 Cure
- Kenya’s research institute develops anti – HIV mobile tool
- Kenyan gov to use drones and mobile apps to assess impact of desert locust
- News for Ansal Serene Residency Buyer, Ansal API Vice Chairman arrested at Airport