Playa Resorts Management has announced the appointment of Pilar Arizmendi as Director of Sales and Marketing for Mexico. Playa Resorts Management is the operational management component of Playa Hotels & Resorts, B.V.
Arizmendi joins Playa from Las Brisas Hotel Collection where she enjoyed a 21 year career culminating in her position as Director of Sales and Marketing, in addition to key sales roles at Westin/Starwood Resorts. A hospitality industry veteran, she began her career with Hyatt International in Mexico in 1985.
Reporting to Kevin Froemming, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Playa Resorts Management, Pilar will work in conjunction with the Ft. Lauderdale based sales and marketing team to help support “The Evolution of All Inclusive” in Mexico which embodies Playa’s and Hyatt’s mission to lead the all-inclusive industry in serving the untapped discerning luxury market.
“Pilar will lead our Mexico based sales team as we continue to expand our footprint throughout Mexico & Latin America,” said Mr. Froemming. “Under her direction, will be our Mexico based Directors of Sales for Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara in Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos. Pilar will also be directing our sales and marketing efforts for Playa’s three independent resorts, THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen, Gran Caribe Real Cancun and Gran Porto Real Playa del Carmen.”
“Playa will have one of the largest collections of luxury all- inclusive resorts in Mexico. We look forward to Pilar’s leadership and expertise in directing our sales efforts,” adds Froemming.
Breaking news magazine
- True Global Ventures Invests US$5 Million Into ChromaWay – the Web3 Pioneer Behind Chromia, My Neighbor Alice and Mines of Dalarnia, Leading the Latest Fundraising Round of US$10 million
- Jamaica Showcases Its Top Women Sportspersons
- Hikma signs license agreement with Medicine Patent Pool for molnupiravir
- The world needs smarter policies for the carbon transition to succeed, Crescent Petroleum CEO tells Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week panel.
- LG to showcase advanced diagnostic and imaging technologies at Arab Health 2022
- Middle East to benefit as Jindal SAW Ltd. partners with Hunting Energy Services to set-up first ‘State-of-the-Art’ Premium Connection Threading facility in India
- Iman Developers launches new AED 130 million residential development – Oxford 212 -in JVC
- Alturki builds on its commitment to localization by participating in the 2022 IKTVA Forum and Exhibition as a Diamond Sponsor
- Maintain healthy habits with offers on smart kitchen appliances from LG this Dubai Shopping Festival
- Personetics Secures Over $160 Million in 2021 and Accelerates the Global Expansion of its AI-Driven Personalization and Engagement Solutions for Financial Institutions With $85 Million Investment From Thoma Bravo
- Republic of Paraguay; the hidden gem of South America showcased country’s eclectic attractions at Expo 2020
- True Global Ventures Invests US$5.7 million into Coinhouse, a Leading Regulated Digital Assets Platform for Individuals, Companies and Institutions