Playa Resorts Management has announced the appointment of Pilar Arizmendi as Director of Sales and Marketing for Mexico. Playa Resorts Management is the operational management component of Playa Hotels & Resorts, B.V.
Arizmendi joins Playa from Las Brisas Hotel Collection where she enjoyed a 21 year career culminating in her position as Director of Sales and Marketing, in addition to key sales roles at Westin/Starwood Resorts. A hospitality industry veteran, she began her career with Hyatt International in Mexico in 1985.
Reporting to Kevin Froemming, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Playa Resorts Management, Pilar will work in conjunction with the Ft. Lauderdale based sales and marketing team to help support “The Evolution of All Inclusive” in Mexico which embodies Playa’s and Hyatt’s mission to lead the all-inclusive industry in serving the untapped discerning luxury market.
“Pilar will lead our Mexico based sales team as we continue to expand our footprint throughout Mexico & Latin America,” said Mr. Froemming. “Under her direction, will be our Mexico based Directors of Sales for Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara in Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos. Pilar will also be directing our sales and marketing efforts for Playa’s three independent resorts, THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen, Gran Caribe Real Cancun and Gran Porto Real Playa del Carmen.”
“Playa will have one of the largest collections of luxury all- inclusive resorts in Mexico. We look forward to Pilar’s leadership and expertise in directing our sales efforts,” adds Froemming.
Breaking news magazine
- The Coretec Group Announces Participation at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference on September 13-15, 2021 (Virtual Conference)
- Vodafone Oman Selects Netcracker Digital BSS To Support Mobile Network Launch
- Al Muqarram projects double-digit growth in sales revenue in 2022
- Enjoy a More Comfortable Breathing Experience On The Go With LG PuriCare Wearable
- A Distinguished Collaboration Between Fujairah-based Rumailah Farms and Al Bahar Hotel & Resort
- Transguard Group Announces AED 102 million in Contracts for Expo 2020 Dubai
- SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business expands its digital services in the UAE
- Sharjah Ladies Club, winner of the title “Wellness Champion” for the second year in a row, promotes healthy living by celebrating “World Wellness Weekend”
- Africa Finance Corporation Plans $500 Million Infrastructure Climate Resilient Fund under newly created asset management division, AFC Capital Partners
- Alibaba to face further regulations
- Made in Portugal naturally in Middle East at ‘Index Saudi’ Rhyade’21
- Best’s Market Segment Report: Profits and Capital Rebound for Listed Insurers in United Arab Emirates