For working women, who are out in the field, there is hardly any time to follow a hair and beauty regime. Experts suggest some tips that can help them retain their radiance and look fabulous. Beauty experts at Hairtrade.com share tips, for example take a look at these awesome Hair Extensions.
1. Dry shampoo: Dry shampoo will absorb the grease in your hair and add volume to the roots. Simply spray the shampoo on your roots, wait for around 30 seconds and rub it off.
2 .Waterproof mascara: Waterproof mascara is advisable to prevent panda eyes. It does not run so your lashes will stay looking luscious for longer.
3. Headband: Wearing a headband or bandana will not only make you look festival ready but it will also hide a bad hair day. Try an amazing evening headscarves or floral bandana for the day and mix it up with a metallic headscarf at night.
4 .Salt spray: The best tip for hair is to keep it looking natural. Add texture and mattify your hair with a sea salt spray. Simply spritz the spray all over your hair for a wavy, effortless look.
5 .Tinted lip balm: Chapped lips are a common problem. Spending all of your time outdoors partying and enjoying the sun is bound to leave them dehydrated and dry. A tinted lip balm will moisturize your lips while adding a dash of colour to brighten up your makeup look.
6. Use hair dryer in a proper way: These are some things you need to look while choosing the best hair dryer for you
- The right dryer: Look for at least 1,800 watts and multiple heat and air settings, says New York City stylist Sarah Potempa. Medium heat is best for predrying hair. High heat manipulates your hair’s shape, and air sets a style.
- Nozzle: Don’t discard this. It is key to a smooth look and keeps hair from getting too close to the heat.
- Round brush: Straighten strands, make ends flip, or create waves with this tool. Time-saving tip: The bigger the surface area of a brush, the faster the drying time. Brushes with vents also shave off minutes.
- Hair clip: It keeps layers separate and easy to manage and prevents damage caused by overdrying sections.
7. Sun protection for hair: The sun can make your hair dry and discoloured. The best way to tackle this is by using sun protecting hair products. The specially formulated hair care products have protecting and restoring formulas that keep your hair looking healthy and full of shine. Try a spray for quick application and apply a replenishing masque for deep treatment after the festival.