Tilak Nagar is no less than a shopper’s paradise in West Delhi. People find million reasons to visit it be it having a late night fruit ice cream at the famous vendor near the main road or buying something really nice at absolute minimal price. So here we are listing top eight reasons why you must visit Tilak Nagar now!
1. The ethnic wear shopping: This place is just so famous for the endless ethnic wear collections that they have. Having most of the Punjabi’s inhabiting the area is one of the reasons why ethnic wear collection is huge and ‘oh so awesome’ types!
2. Shop for the Western wear: Though the place is the most famous for the ethnic wear, it will also offer you a really great collection of western outfits that you simply cannot ignore.
3. Mehendiwallahs: People from all over west Delhi go specially to Tilak Nagar just to get Mehendi done. This place has the best Mehendiwallahs from the place so pamper yourself with this traditional color all over your hands
4. Food: This place is also the heaven for foodies like me starting from Mc donalds, Pizza Hut to the local breadpakorah wala near the seven storeyed temple, this place just have it all, so if you want to try street food this place has so much to offer. chuskis, Bhalle papdi, Golgappe . . . Just naming a few brought water to my mouth. Manmohan Bakery is the most famous there but I have recently discovered a place named Mohan’s. This place offers the best Dosa and the best Paneer momos.
5. Shoes: This place also has the best collection for Punjabi jutti’s you would get a lot of designs and patterns here. Apart from that, most of the things are on sale, so cheap and best maybe!
6. Bridal jewellery: This place is also famous for bridal jewellery. It’s like having mini Chandni Chawk of West Delhi. You will get great collection of bridal dresses and jewellery. So if you don’t want to slug to Chandni chawk for your big day. Tilak Nagar is just so right for you.