Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea dislocated a finger while on international duty with Spain.
The Spanish Football Association confirmed the 24-year-old will miss the Euro 2016 qualifier against Belarus in Huelva on Saturday.
He will be assessed by the Spain team doctors before a decision is made on whether to send him back to his club.
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has already been ruled out of the Group C match with a hamstring injury.
“David de Gea was forced to stop training after suffering an injury to the fifth finger of his right hand,” read statement on the national team’s website.
“Having suffered a similar situation in the past, De Gea will remain with the squad and will wait to see how he improves.”
Breaking news magazine
- QNB Official Regional Supporter of the first FIFA Arab Cup 2021™
- Celltrion announces positive top-line results from global Phase III trial of regdanvimab (CT-P59), an anti-COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment
- ARDEN GROUP ANNOUNCES FINAL CLOSE OF ARDEN REAL ESTATE PARTNERS, III L.P. AT $500 MILLION IN EQUITY
- Microchip Boosts Gallium Nitride (GaN) Radio Frequency (RF) Portfolio with Ka-band Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) with High Linearity for SatCom Terminals
- Saudi Arabia embraces the new style and instant comfort of Aures Multi
- Sharjah honours Kenyan humanitarian outfit, RefuSHE, for pioneering contributions in child and girl-focused refugee development
- Axiory Launches Its Exclusive Exchange Listed Products Account – MT5 Alpha
- Innovation & Expansion – Key for Healthcare Sector
- Emerson Marks 100Years of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Innovation Through Its Copeland™ Technology
- The Top Online Fashion Magazines of Africa
- Kuwait Oil Company Selects Halliburton for Digital Transformation Projects
- Out of Stealth Mode: Quube Exchange Introduces a “New Google” of Cross-Chain Internet