Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea dislocated a finger while on international duty with Spain.
The Spanish Football Association confirmed the 24-year-old will miss the Euro 2016 qualifier against Belarus in Huelva on Saturday.
He will be assessed by the Spain team doctors before a decision is made on whether to send him back to his club.
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has already been ruled out of the Group C match with a hamstring injury.
“David de Gea was forced to stop training after suffering an injury to the fifth finger of his right hand,” read statement on the national team’s website.
“Having suffered a similar situation in the past, De Gea will remain with the squad and will wait to see how he improves.”
Breaking news magazine
- The Coretec Group Announces Participation at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference on September 13-15, 2021 (Virtual Conference)
- Vodafone Oman Selects Netcracker Digital BSS To Support Mobile Network Launch
- Al Muqarram projects double-digit growth in sales revenue in 2022
- Enjoy a More Comfortable Breathing Experience On The Go With LG PuriCare Wearable
- A Distinguished Collaboration Between Fujairah-based Rumailah Farms and Al Bahar Hotel & Resort
- Transguard Group Announces AED 102 million in Contracts for Expo 2020 Dubai
- SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business expands its digital services in the UAE
- Sharjah Ladies Club, winner of the title “Wellness Champion” for the second year in a row, promotes healthy living by celebrating “World Wellness Weekend”
- Africa Finance Corporation Plans $500 Million Infrastructure Climate Resilient Fund under newly created asset management division, AFC Capital Partners
- Alibaba to face further regulations
- Made in Portugal naturally in Middle East at ‘Index Saudi’ Rhyade’21
- Best’s Market Segment Report: Profits and Capital Rebound for Listed Insurers in United Arab Emirates