Florida, United States of America : A petition filed with a Criminal Court Instance in Istanbul/Turkey seems to be pointing at a large scale International Scandal, potentially being the largest monetary judgment obtained by Fraud in Florida/USA according to Topverdict.com
It all started with M.K., the judge of one of the legal actions in which Ugur Tatlici and Mehmet Tatlici are a party to, filing a criminal complaint against Ugur Tatlici with the Istanbul Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office on the grounds that defamatory news have been published against him.
Ugur Tatlici did not accept the accusations and submitted his petition and evidences to the court, stating, “A mind-blowing conspiracy was set up against me with lies, forged and fabricated documents.”
Following the petition, the judge, who was the subject of the case, withdrew his complaint on the grounds that he could not be sure whether Ugur Tatlici has any involvement with the news against him.
FACTS IN THE PETITION
In the petition filed by Ugur Tatlici, by and through his attorneys, the facts were stated as follows;
- that Mehmet Tatlici carefully concealed this judgment entered by the USA / Florida Court from the Turkish Judicial authorities.
- that Mehmet Tatlici’s claim of damages in the USA / Florida case has been linked to some websites with defamatory content against the family, but in reality these websites have been anonymously created by Mehmet Tatlici himself and/or persons acting with his instructions as part of a major conspiracy against Ugur Tatlici,
- that damage claims were made by Mehmet Tatlici due to defamatory content against him on these websites, and that due to these defamatory content, a so-called Romanian Company backed out of a so-called 261.000.000 USD investment agreement with Mehmet Tatlici.
- that 3 so-called correspondence letters discussing the reasons for the termination of their so-called 261.000.000 USD agreement between the so-called Romanian Company and Mehmet Tatlici have been presented to Florida Courts among many other questionnable evidences, but 2 of the 3 websites mentioned in these correspondence letters in fact were not even domain-registered yet as at the date these so-called letters were exchanged between Mehmet Tatlici and the so-called Romanian Company, clearly proving that these letters presented as evidence to Florida Courts have been forged/fabricated and backdated.
- that the Romanian company, which is claimed to be a party to a so-called 261.000.000 US Dollars Investment Agreement, existed on paper but, in reality did not have a physical existence, and as per official information and financial statements obtained from Romanian Finance Ministry (ANAF), the Romanian Company is owned by 2 separate offshore entities, the registered capital of the Romanian Company is only 50 (fifty) dollars, and its number of employees is 0 (zero),
- that the headquarters address of the so-called Romanian company appears to be located in a dilapidated building in one of the suburbs of Bucharest,
- that it was emphasized that the so-called project subject to the investment agreement by all manner of means could not be carried out within the framework of the current zoning status and legislation.
Mehmet Tatlici presented to the Florida Court the so-called correspondence letter dated 26 September 2014, containing allegations from the Romanian Company Monolit Construct Division SRL regarding 3 websites, www.tatlicitruths.com, www.salihtatlicimirasi.com and www.tatlicigercekleri.com, and Mehmet Tatlici’s so-called reply letter dated 29 September 2014 as evidence;
However, when these websites were examined by Digital Forensic Experts, it was found that no content was published on or before 26 September 2014; that, in fact, it was determined that the domain name was not even registered until 19 January 2016 (almost until 1.5 years later) regarding the site www.tatlicitruths.com and therefore it was technically impossible for the website to exist before 19 January 2016, and thus, the Florida court and the Jury were clearly misled by these forged/fabricated documents presented by Mehmet Tatlici,
Alleging that Mehmet Tatlici’s Complaints in Turkey Regarding the Websites Are Part of This International Conspiracy, it was stated in the petition that “We present our explanations and documents to prove Mehmet Tatlici’s conspiracy with false and fabricated documents and statements against Ugur Tatlici using some of these non-existent websites, and his INTERNATIONAL FRAUD WORTH 740 MILLION DOLLARS, and we request an acquittal decision for Ugur Tatlici, who is in fact the main victim of the complaint filed based on the sites created as part of a large scale conspiracy against Ugur Tatlici.”
The complainant judge M.K., who sent a petition to the court while the trial was ongoing, stated that he had withdrawn his complaint. Stating that he is not sure whether the person making the news is Ugur Tatlici, Judge M.K. noted that he gave up his complaint because of this.
HINT OF LARGE SCALE CONSPIRACY
“There is no official determination regarding the sites in question and the content of their publications.”
In the petition submitted by Ugur Tatlici’s attorneys to the Criminal Court of First Instance, it was stated that Mehmet Tatlici’s attorneys submitted a petition to the case file although it was not related to the case.
It was stated in the petition that “It has not been proven that the printouts of different sites that are presented and the subject of the accusation exist, that they were published without any changes or additions or deletions. When these issues are put together, it is obvious that the complaints in Turkey and the way they are filed are also part of this large scale international conspiracy.”