Motorola has launched the Moto G Turbo Edition smartphone in India, as expected. It packs a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity, similar to the Moto G (3rd Gen).
It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor instead of Snapdragon 410 SoC on the Moto G (3rd Gen.). It also has Turbo charging capabilities that lets you use the phone for up to 6 hours with just 15 minutes of charging using the bundled 15W Turbo charger. It has IP67 rating for water resistance that can withstand immersion in 3 feet fresh water for 30 minutes.
Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition specifications
* 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
* 1.5GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
* 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
* Dual SIM
* Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
* 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, IR filter, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
* 5MP front-facing camera with 72-degree wide viewing angle
* IP67 rating for dust and water resistance
* 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
* Dimensions: 142.1 x 72.4 x 6.1-11.6mm; Weight: 155g
* 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
* 2,470 mAh battery with Turbo Charging
The Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition comes in Black with DeepSea Blue back and White colors and is priced at Rs. 14,499. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting today from 12PM. It also comes with several launch offers that are valid through December 13th.
Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition launch offers:
Turbo Buyers: 100% cashback for 100 lucky customers
Turbo Upgrade: Exchange your old smartphone for upto INR 6000/-
Turbo Data: Double your data for free on Airtel