Playa Resorts Management has announced the appointment of Pilar Arizmendi as Director of Sales and Marketing for Mexico. Playa Resorts Management is the operational management component of Playa Hotels & Resorts, B.V.
Arizmendi joins Playa from Las Brisas Hotel Collection where she enjoyed a 21 year career culminating in her position as Director of Sales and Marketing, in addition to key sales roles at Westin/Starwood Resorts. A hospitality industry veteran, she began her career with Hyatt International in Mexico in 1985.
Reporting to Kevin Froemming, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Playa Resorts Management, Pilar will work in conjunction with the Ft. Lauderdale based sales and marketing team to help support “The Evolution of All Inclusive” in Mexico which embodies Playa’s and Hyatt’s mission to lead the all-inclusive industry in serving the untapped discerning luxury market.
“Pilar will lead our Mexico based sales team as we continue to expand our footprint throughout Mexico & Latin America,” said Mr. Froemming. “Under her direction, will be our Mexico based Directors of Sales for Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara in Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos. Pilar will also be directing our sales and marketing efforts for Playa’s three independent resorts, THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen, Gran Caribe Real Cancun and Gran Porto Real Playa del Carmen.”
“Playa will have one of the largest collections of luxury all- inclusive resorts in Mexico. We look forward to Pilar’s leadership and expertise in directing our sales efforts,” adds Froemming.
Breaking news magazine
- LG SETS GOAL TO UTILIZE MORE THAN HALF MILLION TONNES OF RECYCLED PLASTIC
- “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” Dream Championship 2021 Online Qualifiers Kick Off Today!
- Brazil Embassy showcases Expo 2020 Dubai participation to diplomatic community over culinary delight
- Home Box opens its first all-female team retail outlet in KSA
- AD Ports Group and Aqaba Development Corporation Sign Agreement for Tourism and Maritime Enhancement Projects in Aqaba – Jordan
- Celltrion’s monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19, regdanvimab (CT-P59) becomes the first authorized COVID-19 treatment approved from the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS)
- Milrem Robotics and MSI-Defence Systems Limited Present Unmanned Kinetic C-UAV Capabilities
- 500 Startups Closes Largest Fund Raised To Date, Announces Rebrand to “500 Global”
- Europcar Brazil Places Order for 50 Skyworks Aeronautics eGyro™ Electric Aircraft
- Six out of 10 Leading Banks in Oman Go Live with SunTec’s GCC VAT Solution for Comprehensive and Continuous Compliance with VAT Regulations
- Ooredoo Qatar Named a Best Place to Work in Qatar 2021
- Gradiant Achieves Strong Growth in Cleantech Water Treatment during the Pandemic