Playa Resorts Management has announced the appointment of Pilar Arizmendi as Director of Sales and Marketing for Mexico. Playa Resorts Management is the operational management component of Playa Hotels & Resorts, B.V.
Arizmendi joins Playa from Las Brisas Hotel Collection where she enjoyed a 21 year career culminating in her position as Director of Sales and Marketing, in addition to key sales roles at Westin/Starwood Resorts. A hospitality industry veteran, she began her career with Hyatt International in Mexico in 1985.
Reporting to Kevin Froemming, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for Playa Resorts Management, Pilar will work in conjunction with the Ft. Lauderdale based sales and marketing team to help support “The Evolution of All Inclusive” in Mexico which embodies Playa’s and Hyatt’s mission to lead the all-inclusive industry in serving the untapped discerning luxury market.
“Pilar will lead our Mexico based sales team as we continue to expand our footprint throughout Mexico & Latin America,” said Mr. Froemming. “Under her direction, will be our Mexico based Directors of Sales for Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara in Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos. Pilar will also be directing our sales and marketing efforts for Playa’s three independent resorts, THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen, Gran Caribe Real Cancun and Gran Porto Real Playa del Carmen.”
“Playa will have one of the largest collections of luxury all- inclusive resorts in Mexico. We look forward to Pilar’s leadership and expertise in directing our sales efforts,” adds Froemming.
Breaking news magazine
- “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” Ramadan Campaign Kicks Off and Ramadan Special Livestream Announced!
- 6 unique Mocktails debut at Euro Super Juices event in Dubai
- Abu Dhabi based LuLu Financial Holdings appoints former ADGM FSRA CEO Richard Teng to its Board of Directors
- GLIDE Launches Inaugural Awards for Disease Elimination
- Africa’s Best Corporate-Startup Collaboration Accelerator, Startupbootcamp AfriTech, Now Open for Applications from the Most Disruptive Startups
- SunMirror AG Announces Successful Placement of a Convertible Bond in the Equivalent Value of USD 10 Million
- Agthia Embarks on Transformational Journey with its Strategy to Become an F&B Leader by 2025
- The Health Bank (THB) launches Diabetes Management Program on World Health Day
- Africa Finance Corporation’s Total Assets Grow by 20% to US$7.36 Billion in 2020
- “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” Celebrates Release in Iraq with Mobile Carrier Zain Iraq and Special Campaign
- Dabur International signs Heba Magdi as the new brand ambassador for Dabur Amla Hair Oil
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Allianz’s “Top Individual Sales” Award In 2020