VIENNA–(BUSINESS WIRE/AETOSWire)– With global challenges such as COVID-19, poverty and inequality, race relations, international security, and global economic downturn, what can we do to facilitate meaningful change in our lives, families, communities and the world?
When: Sunday, February 28, 2021, 1:30 AM. CET (Online Live broadcast from South Korea) or Sunday, February 28, 2021, 06:00 PM, CET (Highlights)
Register (for free participation) at: http://www.rallyofhope.eu
What: The Rally of Hope is a live-streamed online production using state-of-the-art augmented reality technology to connect millions of global viewers featuring world-class speakers and captivating entertainment. The Rally of Hope is uplifting, actionable and faith based.
Why: This new and unique program empowers everyday citizens seeking to make a difference globally, in their communities, families and personal lives, by transcending political, religious, racial and ideological boundaries to effect meaningful change. Anyone can become part of this transformational movement of presidents and first ladies, parliamentarians, faith leaders, media professionals, scholars, business leaders and citizens like you who embrace freedom, peace, and unity. Hear from globally renowned speakers, including heads of state, two Nobel Peace Prize laureates, and a COVID-19 vaccine developer, who will share real solutions to our most critical challenges as a human community.
Who: The 5th Rally of Hope online is sponsored by the Universal Peace Federation. (upf.org)
Keynote Speakers: Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari; Cape Verde President Jorge Carlos Fonseca; Guyana Prime Minister Mark Phillips; United Nations World Food Programme Executive Director David Beasley; City of Refuge Church Bishop Noel Jones; South Africa President F. W. de Klerk (1989-1994); India Vice President Mohammad Hamid Ansari (2007-2017); Oxford Vaccine co-developer Dr. Sarah Gilbert; and East Timor President XananaGusmão (2002-2007). UPF co-founder Dr. HakJa Han Moon will offer a special message of hope in her Founder’s Address.
Where: You can access the Rally of Hope through any smart device, streaming live on social media platforms, and at http://www.rallyofhope.eu
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210225005600/en/
Breaking news magazine
- Pearl Initiative and stc convene Saudi-based Compliance experts to share best practices on building a strong corporate culture of integrity in line with Saudi Vision 2030 Agenda
- ZEE ENTERTAINMENT’S “ATL MEDIA” AWARDS EXCLUSIVE ADVERTISING RIGHTS FOR 5 PREMIUM TV CHANNELS TO CHOUEIRI GROUP’S “DIGINET ARABIA”
- European Organic Juices Dubai campaign sees success!
- Inovcluster: Take Portugal With You at Digital Agriexport 4.0, 12 to 23 April
- Edenred Recognized as One of the Best Companies to Work for in UAE 2021
- New Hires to Boost RegTech Provider Napier’s Global Growth Activity
- For Second Year in a Row, Hillstone Networks Recognized by Gartner as Customers’ Choice for Network Firewalls 2021
- Kyriba Receives Customer Satisfaction Award from IDC’s SaaS Treasury Management Survey
- SmartStream Expand Global Footprint With its Latest Cloud-Native AI Application
- “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” Ramadan Campaign Kicks Off and Ramadan Special Livestream Announced!
- 6 unique Mocktails debut at Euro Super Juices event in Dubai
- Abu Dhabi based LuLu Financial Holdings appoints former ADGM FSRA CEO Richard Teng to its Board of Directors